Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ten Years

Ten Years from now I hope to have traveled through South America, Eastern Europe, and Africa; finish graduate school from St. Thomas University, and pursue a career under my major sport management. As traveling is one of my favorite hobbies, I like to visit exotic countries and learn about the different cultures. I also hope to have a job under a sport's organization through the marketing and management area. As sport management is my major I want to enter into the work force with the emphasis as a marketer or manager. Helping communities through sport organization's is a way for athletes to be role moles and help promote healthy lifestyles to children that look up to them. Hopefully at the age of 31, which is how old I will be, I hope to have a financially stable lifestyle that will allow me to travel the world and maybe start a family.

No comments: