Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interview

When entering into the interview, I was neverous. It was my first time actually being interviewed by anyone and I was nervous on what type of question I would be asked. After getting my composure I was able to relax and answer the questions. The one question that tricked me and took awhile for me to answer was: how will I be able to help the athletes? It was not that the question was hard to answer; it was just finding the right words to answer with. After I took a deep breath, I was able to continue with my answer. If I had the chance to do the interview again I would probably describe my weakness as something that I have improved on, not something that I am trying to improve now. The one thing I learn from this experience is that it is okay to stable on words as long as you stop and obtain your composure, the interviewee will be please with a will thought out answer.

No comments: